Body Works Clinic understands that an accident that is not your fault can be totally distressing. We like to make the process as easy as possible. We take care of all the paperwork in accident not your fault claim and put you in a new hire car for the duration of the accident repair. All costs will be covered by the At fault party insurance company.
Not only did it set back your day, your mood and the pristine condition of your beloved car, you have the sinking feeling that this is only the beginning of the headache in sorting out your no fault accident repairs.
If dealing with your insurance company is a pain, imagine now how it will be having to deal with the insurance company of the “at fault” driver. We are also opposed to the fact that insurance companies are owning or substantially controlling the repair of your car, as well as paying for it.
You’ve heard the horror stories from friends and colleagues. You know that obstacles and hurdles ahead could potentially include (but are by no means limited to):
- A sub-standard repair job on your pride and joy. Issues such as mismatching paint and poor workmanship where your car never looks quite right again.
- Insurance company to-ing and fro-ing.
- Chasing down an approved smash repair business.
- Lack of available transport while your car is out of action.
- Being overcharged on the job and misquoted on time.
- Being stuck for transport just getting to and from the repair centre.
- Getting stung with a large insurance excess.
- Inconveniencing the family as well as the your work.
You have the power to choose your smash repairer in Victoria – you don’t have to go where the other person’s insurance company tells you.