As part of how accident repair service, at no further charge, Body Works Clinic also offers to handle client paperwork associated with car insurance claims & settlements, including any necessary liaison with insurance companies or independent assessors. If necessary we can also act as a mediator in disputes, or recommend legal firms that specialise in vehicle accidents.
Body Works Clinic is aware of the vast majority of tactics that can be used by insurers to delay claims or minimise claim payouts, and keeps a continual eye out for its clients.
Body Works Clinic Insurance Claim Tips:
- Recording Events – Keep a diary of all accident and insurance related events.
- Quoting – Be aware that some repairers will deliberately underquote then raise their prices after they start, so watch out for this when choosing a repairer.
- Choice of Repairer – Keep in mind that normally you can choose any repairer to fix your car.
- Your vehicle will be repaired quickly.
- Only qualified tradespeople will work on the vehicle minimising the risk of later problems due to poor workmanship.
- Your vehicle will be repaired with new parts or at least with reputable second hand parts.
- Your vehicle will be kept secure while being repaired, preferably undercover, and not left out on the street at night where it may be at risk of additional damage or theft.
- Your vehicle will be accessible if you need to get something out of it while it is being repaired.
- Your vehicle will be immediately given back to you as soon as the repairs are complete or whether it will stay in the repairers possession until final payment for the repair is made (which could take weeks or months).